01 december 2013

Welcome to the December challenge!!

Hi there all you friends of Inkido!!

I hope you are enjoying lovely crisp early Winter weather where you are.
Here it is mainly raining and very grey and drab. Perfect for staying  inside scrapping or making seasonal cards.

Today I want to tell you about our latest challenge which I am hosting this month.
This time I want to see a project incorporating stars and/or snowflakes. I am sure we all have many of those planned for this time of year, so why not share them with us here at Inkido.
Please remember we do not like 'backlinking' though :-) All the entries have to be new and made especially for this challenge.

Here is my page:

(Sorry my photos are not up to my normal atandard. I still have no internet connection at home so I had to use my IPhone...)

 For this challenge you can use all kinds of stars and/or snowflakes. Inkido has some great stamps with stars that would look awesome on a page or a Christmascard! If you cannot get hold of that one you can use chipboard or diecuts like I did and I also used a petterned paper with tiny stars on it. Mine is from the latest collection by Inkido called 'Happy Christmas'. In the collection there are even some awesome papers with snowflakes on them!!

 A few more closeups:


 Finally here's a sideways photograph of how I built up my page in layers.


Challenge Rules
1. You must submit your project / layout /  using the Link tool on the sidebar.
2. You may submit more than one project and you are allowed to combine this challenge with two other challenges.
3. You are required to mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Inkido. We also want you to link back to our challenge.
4. If you use any Inkido product for your project, do mention the product in your post.
5. The challenge will end on 31st December  2013.

Prize
Since we have so many collections and beautiful papers at Inkido we have a very special prize this month, you can create a collection of your 12 favorites papers from Inkido and we will send it you asap in 2014!


6 kommentarer:

Lauren T sa...

The Link In tool for December doesn't seem to be up yet?

eMeLiNe Seet sa...

So much loveliness !

Ella Swan sa...

Such a lovely layout Bente!! I love the little flower cluster, stenciling and string!

Marília Lopes sa...

Gorgeous layout Bente!!!
Love the flowers and beautiful pic.

reneabouquets sa...

FABulous challenge~gorgeous layout!

Carole Wright sa...

WOW great challenge, great prize.